1.—Sorry, I forgot to lock the door.
—______ Mike can do it later..
- No way B. Take your time C. Nothing serious D. You're welcome
2.You _____be careful with the camera. It costs!
A .must B. may C. can D.will
3.The books on the desk, covers are shiny,are prizes for us.
A．which B.what C.whose D.that
4.More expressways in Sichuan soon to promote the local economy.
A.are being built B.will be built C.have been built D.had been built
5.Brian is gifted in writing music;he is very likely to be Beethoven.
A.a B.an C.the D.不填
6.There is only one more day to go your favorite music group play live.
A.since B. until C.when D. before
7.Andy is content with the toy.It is he has ever got.
A.a better B.the better C.a best D.the best
8.The exhibition tells us we should do something to stop air pollution.
A.where B.why C.what D.which
9.Little Tom sat watching the monkey dancing in front of him.
A.amaze B.amazing C.amazed D.to amaze
10.Niki is always full of ideas,but is useful to my knowledge.
A.nothing B.no one C.neither D.none
My previous home had a stand of woods behind it and many animals in the backyard.That first year,I___feeding peanuts to the blue jays,then the squirrels.The squirrels had no____and didn’t escape.When I threw carrot slices(薄片)，they even came for a nibble(啃).Slowly they came to____me,and by the end of the year they were eating out of my hand.
That second year,the rabbits_____me,and one would even sit up for slices!While I was feeding them,i____that a groundhog who used to run away was now talking an______interest in this food situation.I carefully extended a long______,with a keen eye on those teeth,and ___,there were times I would have the groundhog sitting next to a rabbit,both munching(津津有味的咀嚼) On carrots.Afew months later,while ___20___,she would even turn her back to me.___21_
When she was facing away,I reached out and ___22__scratched（搔）her back with my finger,She
By year three,the rabbits and the groundhog were back.The ground hog ___23__didn’t have a problem with me scratching her back,and I got an ides,I’d always___24__,while sclcing uo carrots,that the end looked like a cap.____25___one day,just to see what she would do ,Igently ____26__ one on top of the groundhog’s head.Again,not a ___27__,The next time, Ihad my camera ready to record what you see here,one of several dozen such pictures,____28___she had a slice to eat,she never ___29___ the one of her head.It was a fair __30__ —I got a pleasure,and she had yet another tasty treat.
- A.avoided B.started C.canceled D.suggested
- A.business B.fun C.problem D.privilege
- A.help B.cheat C.threat D.exception
- A.trust B.miss C.admire D.appreciate
- A.feared B.ignored C.discovered D.remembered
- A.proved B.decided C.noticed D.understood
- A.extreme B.increasing C.additional D.inspiring
- A.squirrel B.rabbit C.peanut D.carrot
- A.before long B.long ago C.over and over D.all over again
- A.eating B.playing C.sitting D.sleeping
- A.Next B.Once C.Soon D.Lately
- A.carefully B.suddenly C.violently D.patiently
- A.also B.thus C.just D.still
- A.thought B.doubted C.admitted D.recognised
- A.While B.Or C.So D.For
- A.fixed B.placed C.hung D.kept
- A.tremble B.move C.delay D.hesitation
- A.Even if B.Ever since C.As far as D.So long as
- A.welcomed B.required C.bothered D.expected
30.A.trade B.competition C.task D.affair